Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Largest Boobs In School

dress for the hot water bottles .............................

a beautiful morning to YOU!!

today shows the number of my readers 300th I'm thrilled!
Thank you !!!!!
morning I start my drawing for you, with great profits!!
Just take a look!!

The cases for our hot water bottles, I sewed still
Sunday.


A little one with Herzilein!! For this I chose a soft terry
.


on the Greater I made a crocheted flower with a flower button
.



the edge, I trimmed with Vichyschrägband and
a small JoJo decorated.
A mushroom knobs may not be missing.

Here I show you my new project from many Tildastoffen.
There is something more complicated and will take some days to
it is ready.
I hope I can give you my pictures with some joy
on sewing!!
Kind regards Annelie



0 comments:

Post a Comment