Saturday, February 19, 2011

Herpes Outbreak, Exercising

signs of spring for a good mood ........

I have brought home to me today. greeted warmly

Since all right !!!!!


To freeze the flowers have not, I have put in my
lantern. Primroses and tulips to welcome our guests
joyfully.


A bouquet Hyacinths adorns my windowsill
in the kitchen.


In company with chives, vinegar and oil and a good bottle of red wine
they spread a wonderful fragrance.


Oh ...... the little mushroom I forgot !!!!!


adorn this beautiful primroses our dining room table.
The Weather in the last few days I schrecklich.Keine sun
find in the sky. Today I had during my walk even put it back
a cap. It was sooooooo cold.
Well, I enjoy my flowers and my colorful fabrics !!!!!

Wishing you a wonderful, cozy weekend
your little crown



0 comments:

Post a Comment