Monday, February 14, 2011

How Old Are Styrofoam Decoys

BELLA ........... on White Long Blouse

I greet you ALL !!!!! on my blog

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today I would like
show you my joyful work of
yesterday afternoon. After a nice walk with Chuba and
Endor, I could be creative in peace for several hours.

This girl I just like you. Therefore, I have my blouse embroidered
it.

It is a long blouse, which I always found it soooo boring.
Now I look forward to when I dressed!!


I do not feel too old to !!!!!!! On the contrary ...........
boring ....................... ................... seen wearing dark clothes, unfortunately
all too often!!


The embroidery file I have from here .



with a bow at the collar, it has yet
playful.
course I also sewed a little.
I see you next time
So, dearest, now I wish you all a
beautiful start to the week.
YOUR small crown




0 comments:

Post a Comment