Thursday, January 10, 2008

Rockstar Birthday Thank You

Toll Uri

Vriendjes, at Uri I can think of a great two things: the Swiss canton and Geller of spoon. Natuurlijk I come on this topic because of Uri Geller's just in all media and should be the total fraud. But first to the District because it is a very important thing in the film with Lieselotte Pulver The Affairs of Julie - a highlight in the 50's lalala-all-is-so-good movies, and because of the movie Song: Yes yes love in Switzerland! Since it says "Not only Wilhelm Tell, no, Maria Schell live in Switzerland drum head on down" ... Lyricist and composer must have consumed a lot of eggnog to this pearl of the German Film culture have created to ... But as I got to know the one Maria Schell (confused, but incredibly awesome sight - even with 65) and on some days just want to lie in the bed and films with such a level just right (including general since all the Doris Day movies to !) - I can especially in the winter months, this slight piece of work for those who need some mindless background noise, and recommend!
But great to Uri Geller - I do not care whether he is a cheater now greedy for money, they believe Ms de Mol has in his abilities ... and now a little anecdote from my exciting life: My parents left me in the 70 ( yes Mrs de Mol was very very small and young!) for the first time alone at home and as the Uri Geller was in the TV (with Wim Theolkes Three times nine). And while he withdrew his show and bent spoons and all TV viewers asked to focus on bending, etc, sat the small de Mol to test all concentrated in front of the telly to their paranormal powers. And what shall I say great? fell suddenly from a tin cup (my mother collected pewter. skurrill the 70s really were!) from two handles on the dresser! Oh what powerful feeling, Uri and I and the power of my will ... but the experience was just great, until my parents came home and saw the broken cup! But so I could not understand that they did not believe that there was Uri Geller and I have a Weeks house arrest because of cheating and destruction of the family treasure was. Since the time I have a caring connection to Uri and an affinity for paranormal phenomena. Perhaps he is now a businessman with many tricks, but then, he has shown me great that desire and will can move mountains and that you can sometimes feel calm against the stream of crazy things!
Song of the Day: The Closest Thing to Crazy - Katie Melua

0 comments:

Post a Comment