Thursday, January 24, 2008

250 Tundra Ski Doo For Sale

rock around the clock-not just a song but program also

yes insider know the present with the headline and the jugentag gemient in basa is! but also!

I start then sometimes not quite front and rear!

so now I have not written here for a while. Reasons? no ahugn. happened is indeed enough.
So first the new year! It is now almost a month old. the year was great. he was indeed in place at many nice people Thuringia.

then the Youth Day in basa the theme was rock around the clock so as to detect only is not difficult. Eswar absolutely super. the Speaker: Fine. the band: absolute Oberhammer.
the theater group: toll ^ ^.
all in all a really successful weekend.

here on my blog a lot has changed. the videos to it refers to the page are part of basa. you can se present look at here!

and my life rocks: I'll finally driving school sorichtig. so with driving and all the trimmings ^ ^ that's really full of fun.

my life is so well filled.!

becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment