Saturday, March 27, 2010

Why Do Womens Stocking Feet Smell

This and That A Easter



"this and that" there are always times again at a flea market ... including this cute cabinet . It has been waiting for this morning in the rain on me, and since the seller already on the packing was still a nice "rain price :-)
It had been in a plain pine outfit disguised, but here it has turned quickly with some color and is now ready for "This & That" to store.
the inscription I once saw on a box and I thought it fits here too. The font I chose the PC and printed on a normal leaf is cut, and then dabbed on with a paintbrush almost dry with very little acrylic paint. It worked great and I am very satisfied with the result that I will certainly try more often.
The cabinet in the background will fall sooner or later even the brush victim to see.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend!
Love, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment