Monday, March 15, 2010

Dental Hygenist Invented

joy (s) in the morning ...



came from the mail box this morning I receive a sweet package. "Well," I thought, "I have ordered but nothing"? I had my profit of Angie almost forgot * shame *.
The more I've then got the beautiful embroidered cushions and the homemade card! Thank you for that dear Angie!

And what is that? Perhaps one or two have seen yesterday the perfect celebrity dinner?
Maite Kelly himself has made butter (or her husband). Simple liquid cream in a cup / bottle and then shake. If you notice that the consistency has changed, it is first made whipped cream, then a little further and shake the butter separates from the whey (?). Pour off the liquid and bring the butter in some form - done.

today I had to try it tomorrow morning - it works - and tastes
:-) Love, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment