Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What Happens When A Patient Slips Into A Coma

Thank you!

On Friday, my dear Ann has given this award:


I am very pleased and I will cherish! Thank you!

There are some conditions for this award, but I'll find honest, a little goofy. That there is a rule, for example, to thank's a pity you do that anyway, right?

Well, I like to take the award and change the conditions a little bit :-) are
Here are seven things you still do not know about me

first I have brown hair ...
second ... And brown eyes.
third My hair, with 6 years since I had a real boy hair cut long.
4th I like singing!
5th I'm a night owl (wink to Ann ;-)), I even have no problem at midnight to bake a cake in the morning at six I am not opposed to something definite in the situation.
6th I love gossip magazines like Bunte and Gala, buy it on principle but not (is basically completely irrelevant what is in it) and read it only at the hairdresser or doctor ;-)
7th Vacation without the sea for me is somehow not a real holiday ... I do not know why.
We were in this year in the Allgäu, it was beautiful, but the sea has yet so I somehow missed a bit .. there should think about it sometimes but im Allgäu, as they can clear it for me * lol *!

So now I can pass on the award .. I'm obviously very happy!
And the Award goes to: Rebecca !

Have fun!

Love, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment