Monday, February 22, 2010

What Does The Very Begining Of Shingles Look Like

Caught ...





... I'm now a few rays of sunshine and a little blue sky.
We should not lose hope, even after the longest winter arrives safely back a wonderful, fresh spring!
And since the spring and the Easter-related obviously I've redecorated the kitchen a little. One corner of our kitchen table is always decorated and since there is often no one is sitting must not be removed permanently. So can this place is currently reserved for spring, so he quickly join us!
And that is burning a candle at dinner with us anyway duty, the children always protest if I'm forgetting them on fire.
The first Easter decoration for this year are the cress eggs. I had Kresse weekend and I bought it today spontaneously in the egg-shell set. The whole thing looks very sweet of you when the cress sown directly in the eggs and then gradually grows.
Love, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment