Monday, June 16, 2008

Does Bunionette Surgery Hurt

I want to know you more ...

... and why?

because I might find myself in YOU!

ask you present yourself determines ...:" mhhh, how does s present for that? "
say yes even those I am when I hear music.

this time it was this line:
"... I've already lost in
you discovered what
that looks like me ... "

" ... But you believe in me,
think what you really
you tell me in the face ."...

this as I think very beautiful text is aud the song "giants" of photos.

and this text can I emphasize absolute.
I have so many people around me or to my ICQ contact list above just in math sitting next to me (actually only Georgia , but maybe I ...^^), at denne can say ... "I see myself in you again."

and as stupid as it sounds, but in any man I know myself again somehow. everyone has a property itself, which I find in me when I think carefully about it.
and I have to say: "I think it's great."

I like it when I get to know people and realize: wow are like you .. if it is only ne small property, but he / she is like you "

if I want to get to know me, then himself then I look at my peep yourself hold on ^ ^

rebecca

0 comments:

Post a Comment