Friday, June 13, 2008

Can There Be Fleas Inside Dog's Stomach

CAN `T STOP THE ROCK ...


... and this is a good thing.

I do not know what to write correctly, except that with me iwie everything's going great and my life changed slowly in less than a month ... I will be 18 !!!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh terrible 18th ...
but this birthday is sooooo cool ... I celebrate with Catherine together in erfurt so it can only be great!

one I'm looking that way.

I somehow insanely good mood all week ...
what is that?
nciht I know ... but I'm quite often a good mood, but oh well ...

's kind of cool to live already, you can go shopping and change and eat ice cream and sun enjoy music and dance and laugh and love and ...
ohhh yes we live is beautiful.

and even if it is not so good times (vll that's degree in the fall ...), then you can change the music but the whole atmosphere, because it is the best tips are ... through the music I know that is what I do. and that is: "alway look on the bright side of life, always looking on the bright side of life" ...

everything has something positive ... my new short hair ^ ^


in this sense I wish you good mood ^ ^ (if I could I'd bite you the angle festtackern next to the nose ^ ^)

Begga

0 comments:

Post a Comment