Friday, April 27, 2007

Candle Warmers, Lose Scent?

spring

Vriendjes, so I was not particularly great bloggig for some time and there were complaints, so therefore a sign of life!
It is warm as summer = great!
Yesterday was the Repo Man to me and I have no more car = not so great!
The day came to a very inappropriate time = not so great!
I need to my days are nasty fat food, I invited my love for crispy pork knuckles in the Hax'nhaus on = great! The fourth shows last
Fat Actress = great!
I have a new favorite cafe in Friedrichshain with deck chairs and delicious coffee = great!
On Monday I cook with Hardy in the Freitzeitheim = I very much hope it will be great!
I think the only one in my circle of friends at Next Top Model Fiona (because what Alexis for Dynasty it is for this show) toll =!
My last contracting party shall pay my fee is still not = not so great!
I have a new job as spokeswoman for a DVD production = great!
And the spring flowers in general, street cafes, no sweaters, and finally colors = great!
Toll predominates, there can be happy but Mrs. de Mol!
Song of the Day: Veronica, Spring is here, Comedian Harmonists

0 comments:

Post a Comment