Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Air Dyne Speedometer Cable

€ spring boxes Vision Easter

Vriendjes, my last days in short form:
boxes : (! And Regina fan) as a boxing fan I was of course very happy, Regina Halmich that Mr. Raab has shown in his place.

And that Henry won mask has - again for weeks Gesülze in the media as to the fight Axel Schulz on aging athletes would be unbearable!
spring: the Berlin and yes, the Berliner sets the mood from a bad winter, and even the woman at the cash register from Lidl manages to smile. My cat sheds like crazy but skips merrily through the house and Mrs de Mol have to hide their luxury body nichr more in thick jackets.
vision: getting closer and Mrs. de Mol is looking forward to their show!
(click on image for details) ..

Easter : my love today gave me great delicious chocolate eggs launch (with nougat cream Füllumg) and this is the final winter fat feeding, which I enjoy more particularly before the I-need-in-my-bikini-look-good phase.
Song of the Day: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things, Julie Andrews

0 comments:

Post a Comment