Saturday, April 17, 2010

Why Ovaries Feelswollen

Another ramble through the garden ...

.. today at the beginning with our neighbors cat.
First übern the fence, sneak ...
.. and then stressed with a bored expression on the compost heap settle (he does not need to pretend that I know well that he has our sweet compost mouse on his conscience, and now seeks the rest of her family ... the villain!).
All right, let him alone, I'll show some of the herb beds.
The oregano and lemon balm are up again sharply.
to identify the herbs, I speared two years ago, these little clay pots of bamboo rods (always in such a "node", so they do not slide down) and labeled and decorated with ribbon. A very inexpensive solution, and above all quickly made :-)
Only the font I need to renew essential times!
Another little guest in the garden.
rubble and a few sections of shrubs together make a pretty picture.
The clematis is just last week confiscated. I hope that in the summer, the tepee entwined with the children and embellished.
in full bloom ..
.. always towards the sun ...

.. best together!


Nice to have you again for stopping by!
Today we had a great Saturday and have extensive browsed the flea market. I have a nice metal shield for our kitchen found that I show you next week!
I wish you all a beautiful, sunny Sunday!
love all regards, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment