Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Famous Quotes Said By Hispanics

When the sun about the technology wins

Vriendjes since the Euro Vision radio silence was here - but that does not is because I do not experience or even become still am! Rather, the nice weather is to blame. I am drawn to unusually often outside in the balmy air of Berlin and also I will probably announce a higher power that I want something more to enjoy nature and the technology just my best friend is not so. First, my washing machine was broken. This was followed by my vacuum cleaner. I almost thought I should just not one for the eighth time Sauerberkeit and become grubby de Mol. But then my phone was on the mind and then did not work my new router. The intersection is so technology / electric. The first time I tried my hand still in repair, but then I thought: I sit for hours in front of the device screw on things I do not understand anyway from within and outside the sun is so great. So I left everything and sat down with a coffee (the machine goes!) On the terrace and looked at my cat, as in the tall grass, "I am a Cheetah in the savannah" plays. I'm sure once the weather gets bad again, all the equipment to go all by itself on again! Then I'll be back tekkie delicious coffee - until then groetjes from outside, even from my cat!
Song of the Day: Summer in the City - The Lovin 'Spoonful

0 comments:

Post a Comment