Sunday, February 27, 2011

How To Get 12 Puffles Without Being A Member

winners are .........

a wonderful morning my LOVE !!!!!!

The winners my winners drawn!!
I'm thrilled .......................... were 97 comments.
Toll ................... many thanks !!!!!!

first Price has won ........................ Ela - little dots
second Price has won ........................ Nicole - my little creative world
third Price has won ........................ Daniela - Mohnblueme - Switzerland

Congratulations !!!!!

Please register in and send me your address!

All others do not be sad, because there is the carnival days
again in a raffle!

I wish you a great start to the week
Annelie

The ladies' afternoon at the lovely Iris and Mimi
was just awesome, also I will tell you more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment